Monday, October 16, 2006

Larry Cureton's 10 Demandments

Larry Cureton's 10 Demandments

These are 10 things we have to DEMAND from ourselves:

1) I will respect my elders and all that earn my respect.

2) I will not make excuses for my failures, my attitude, nor my accomplishments.

3) I will keep my attitude in control at all times.

4) I will always stand for what's right, no matter what others think.

5) I will always keep an open mind and learn whatever I can from whomever I can.

6) I will keep the balance between fear and desire under control.

7) I will always think positive and stay away from negative thinking people.

8) I will always believe in myself, because if I don't believe in myself, no one will.

9) I will stay focused once I make up my mind to do something.

10) I will discipline myself to make the sacrifices necessary to accomplish any goal.

No comments: